Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Earn Money with Metacafe

Metacafe is a video sharing website that gets over million unique users each day. Just like YouTube you can upload your won video’s into their server but
The super great thing is Metacafe will allow you to earn money! Earrings depends on how many people you attract from your video’s.

If you are the owner of your video that you think can entertain people then Metacafe will license it and pay you for every view of that video.




Superb Hollywood Stunt, Amazing - These bloopers are hilarious

How it works?
Sign up for Metacafe Producer Rewards program and upload your videos. When your video crosses the 20,000 views mark, you get $100 and $5 per 1000 views from there-onwards. This is provided your video rating by viewers is more than 3.0 out of a total of 5.0. Rating of the video tells that people like a certain video. Important thing is that you would remain the owner of the video. Licensing to Metacafe doesn’t mean that you lose your ownership of the video. Metacafe drives the traffic to your video and you earn.

To see the current top videos and those that are earning good money.

Best of luck.......

Enjoy...

15 comments:

  1. Very good blog. I don't know metacafe. Thanks for sharing. Usefull post. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. u have any proof? but i will try to check that..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i didn't know you can make money from watching videos..great information...i'll bookmark the site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting to know that U can earn money from your videos.
    Great idea.
    I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi all friends now I just make money with metacafe and I generate 20,000 views Ready but I don't how to get money with metacafe Please tell me all team

      Delete
  5. Videos are very popular , nowadays. . Getting paid for videos is good. Metacafe is always giving , you very good , videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi all friends now I just make money with metacafe and I generate 20,000 views Ready but I don't how to get money with metacafe Please tell me all team

      Delete
  6. wow this great! imagine you are being paid for using YouTube! I think I'll create my video soon and upload there! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting to know
    that is great to earn just to upload videos
    thank you very much for sharing the good news

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. i don't know if metacafe can earn money. i will try

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnks for this information

    really thnks.

    great group

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, before read your article I don't if we can earn money from this website. I often see the video at metacafe, but I just watch it. Thank you for such great information. I will join at metacafe now, please guide me if I have some question. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Learn the way to start free home based business in Pakistan.we are guiding you about a unique home based business opportunity you can start Your Home based Business from only a Blog or a Website.
    How to Start Your Online Earning
    RECOVERED A LARGE LINKUP FOR BIG FIGURE OF EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NO DATABASE FOR PUBLICITY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all friends now I just make money with metacafe and I generate 20,000 views Ready but I don't how to get money with metacafe Please tell me all team

    ReplyDelete